Managing utilities shouldn’t be a hassle. We give you the resources you need and the reliable service you expect to keep you and your customers happy.
OnePoint provides customizable, easy-to-read reporting that fits your everyday needs. We modify the distribution of reports to fit your schedule, so you can run your business the way that works best for you. There are no start-up fees or long-term contracts when you implement the OnePoint resident billing program.
FOR YOUR PROPERTY
Utility billing & processing
Multiple payment options
E-billing available to all customers
Secure online access for management and residents
Submeter installation & maintenance
Full integration into your management software
REAL customer service and dedicated account managers
Software that integrates to your needs
so that you can focus on your business
OnePoint's turnkey property management software allows our customers to use their existing software to seamlessly integrate property data into our database. With OnePoint, you don’t have to waste valuable time gathering and sending reports. Instead, you can focus on growing your business.
New Submeter? Old Submeter? Don't even have a Submeter? We've got you covered.
- We survey your property and recommend a solution that fits your needs.
- We give expert and unbiased opinions because we aren’t owned or persuaded by a submetering manufacturing company.
- We maintain and repair all types of submetering systems.
- Our prices are hard to beat and we stand by our workmanship. This makes OnePoint a remarkable value.
Personal attention to get you
going & to keep you going
When you join OnePoint, you will be connected with a personal Account Manager who meets with you face-to-face to educate your staff on everything you can expect to gain from our program. Your personal Account Manager will take the time to get to know your property, research your utility history, and be available to give you expert advice every time.
You can always reach out to them with questions, or use our full-service website to access resident ledgers, request final bills, or access reports. It’s that simple.
Billing, Remittance, & Online Options
- Bill-Collect Model: OnePoint receives resident payments through our many payment options and, after processing, reimburses the payments to you. This option allows for the possibility of additional revenue where permitted.
- Bill-Only Model: We can also send residents their statements with instructions on how to make a payment to the leasing office. Charges are then pushed into your property management software so that utility balances can be paid with rent. Rent balances can also be included with this model.
- E-Billing and secure online access are available for all accounts.
- Online management portal makes viewing balances and statements easy. The leasing office can request and view final bills and post payments.
Regular billing cycles: OnePoint has 30-day billing cycles. This means we can generate and mail resident bills at the same time every month so your residents know when to expect their bill.
Audit Provider Bills: Your property’s utility bill is analyzed throughout the billing cycle. We look for spikes and/or rate changes to intercept inaccurate billing by the utility provider and help detect leaks on your property.
Monitor Resident Consumption: We monitor resident consumption and send reports to management when we suspect there is a unit leak or see unusual activity.
Uncomplicated Data Transfer: OnePoint uses turnkey software that seamlessly integrates audit information from your property management system to our database, so you don’t have to waste valuable time creating and sending reports.
OnePoint offers more payment options than anyone in the industry and we are always looking for ways to make the billing process easier, faster, and more advanced. With OnePoint, invoices are available through the delivery option that is the most convenient for the resident.
We offer several convenient payment options, including:
- Credit Card
- Money Gram ExpressPay®
- USPS Mail
- Delinquency reports listing past-due accounts are distributed to the management office on a regular basis and by request.
- We provide pre-formatted past-due notices monthly and as requested to assist with collections.
Meter System Service:
- We proactively contact and advise property owners of submetering system issues (battery replacements, required upgrades, faulty meters, etc.).
- We service and install all types/brands of submeters at a reasonable price.
- Property Rent Roll is compared to residents in our database on a monthly basis to ensure data integrity.
- We are constantly monitoring the state and success of the billing program and looking for ways to optimize recovery and improve your bottom line.
On average, our pricing is 40% or more below our competitors on the same meter maintenance and installation project.
OnePoint does more to simplify your life.
The results speak for themselves.
Are You a Resident? Please contact our Customer Care Center at (770) 528-5999, or toll-free at 1 (877) 635-5734 to speak to a friendly and knowledgeable representative.